This online event will start with a 1-day workshop covering the fundamentals of powder flow followed by a 2-daytechnical meeting focused around the latest science underpinning powder flow and handling. It will look at progress in state-of-the-art theories and measurements in the context of practical applications and case studies. The programme will draw from invited presentations from the best academic and industrial speakers in the field and will cover:
- State-of-the-art flow measurement techniques for various applications |Dr Diego Barletta, University of Salerno, Italy
- Flow behaviour of formulated powders |Dr Mehrdad Pasha, UCB
- A novel approach to predict the powder flowability from milligramme samples |Dr Vivek Greg University of Greenwich
- Application of powder flow measurements - some case studies | Dr Vincenzino Vivacqua, Johnson Matthey
- Manipulating powder flow via surface chemistry | Dr Jerry Heng, Imperial College
- Polymer powders for additive manufacturing: challenges and opportunities | Dr Enrico Gallino, RICOH UK Products Ltd.